We all have experienced an upset stomach and indigestion from time to time after eating or drinking. So, here are 10 home remedies that will help you cure stomach pain, indigestion, cramps, and diarrhea.
1. Have carrot and mint juice to cure an upset stomach. Click here to make your own juice.
2. Drink lots of water to improve the process of digestion.
3. Take a warm bath or use a heating pad to relax tense muscles and to ease indigestion.
4. Have a burnt toast. The char absorbs the toxins that are responsible for making you feel sick.
5. Add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water to alleviate cramps and gas in stomach.
6. Avoid smoking or drinking, as it can further irritate tender tissues that are already sore from stomach acids.
7. Probiotic qualities of yogurt eases digestive discomfort and boosts the immune system.
8. Drink coconut water as it contains high levels of potassium and magnesium that aide in reducing pain, stomach upset, muscle spasms and cramps.
9. Nibble on a handful of caraway seeds or kala jeera are packed with minerals and vitamins which kill bad bacteria that causes indigestion, gas and an upset stomach.
10. Bananas are loaded with vitamin B6, potassium and folate that help to ease pain, muscle spasms and cramps. It also helps in dealing with diarrhea.
These remedies will surely ease stomach pain, indigestion and .