Don’t know how to get rid of dryness and peeling of your lips? Try out these natural remedies that will restore, soften and moisture your lips in no time, so smile all you want:
1. Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E. It can hydrate your lips and repair damaged cells.
2. A mixture of honey and vaseline aides in moisturizing, nourishing and softening lips.
3. Apply aloe vera gel to your lips. It helps in moisturizing and healing damaged lips.
4. Rub a slice of cucumber on your lips. It is best for getting rid of inflammation and dryness.
5. Dehydration can also cause lips to peel. So keep yourself well hydrated by drinking lots of water.
6. Did you know that rose petals have skin nourishing properties that can hydrate your lips when mixed with milk? Try it yourself.
7. Apply jojoba oil to your lips. It can restore cracked lips and moisten it.
8. Sugar and honey when mixed together, can restore the natural softness of your lips.
9. Wet green tea bags can moisten and nourish your lips when applied for 4-5 minutes.
10. Mix castor oil and glycerin and apply it overnight on your lips to soften them.
Avoid peeling, biting or licking your lips when they are chapped, okay?
Top picks for you
inothernewsMoo Phatt3 days ago | 3 min read