‘Laughter is the best medicine.’ This is something you must have heard at least once in your lifetime but, let me tell you, there is a reason behind it. Laughter also has certain health benefits that not many are aware of. On that note, here are 8 health benefits of laughter, you should know about. Read on to find out.
1. Laughing lowers blood pressure levels that aides in reducing the risk of stroke and heart attack.
2. Laughing out loud reduces stress hormone levels which aide in improving the performance of the immune system.
3. Laughter improves the cardiac health of an individual. So, laugh all you want.
4. When you laugh, you activate your T-cells (specialized immune system cells) that aide in fighting off sickness.
5. A good laugh triggers the release of endorphins that help ease chronic pain and uplift mood.
6. Laughter reduces anxiety and other negative emotions.
7. Laughing improves your breathing.
8. Laughing aides in burning calories.
So, LOL guys.
Top picks for you
HealthHarshita Singh5 months ago | 2 min read