Picture this. After a tiring day at work, you get into your comfiest PJs and snuggle into bed. The AC is just right, you've got your sleeping whale songs on when suddenly, your peace is interrupted by deafening snores??!
Loud snoring has disrupted the lives of happy sleepers since the beginning of time. And whether it’s our partner or our dad, their thunderous snores have definitely pushed us to our breaking point. What started with saat janmo ka saath ended with sleeping on the couch and waking up with a sore back just to get some shut-eye.
1. You are sleep deprived AF!
2. Confronting them is a literal task because they could be offended, embarrassed, or maybe even hurt.
3. You can’t help but wonder if this is what it’s going to be like forever.
4. You literally have to record their snoring as proof because they are constantly in denial.
5. You have or are planning to bulk buy earplugs.
6. You have googled ways to prevent snoring, and probably even tried a few on them but in vain!
What starts with sleeping in separate rooms, might end up borrowing into your relationship. A disorder as serious as sleep apnea must be treated at the earliest to avoid disruption in both your and your partner’s day-to-day activities.
Also, contrary to popular belief, snoring might not just be a sign of a sound sleep. And this is what Neena Gupta and Anupam Kher are chatting about in their new Instagram video that helps raise awareness about sleep apnea. Check out their video here.
Guys, loud snoring could be sleep apnea. It is time for your #Wakeupcall! Watch Philips’ new ad film here urging you to book a free session with a sleep educator TODAY. Call their free-of-cost helpline so that you and your partner can lead a better quality of life.