Depression can lead to a lot of side effects on our health and body that tend to show these physical signs.
1. Depression often causes altered sleep. You may feel over sleepy or may not feel sleepy at all.
2. A person suffering from depression may eat more or eat less, both affecting the body in a bad way.
3. Lack of concentration and focus is a major side effect of chronic depression.
4. Depression makes you lose interest in your hobbies and even in your work.
5. Depression is an open door to fatigue and you end up feeling exhausted.
6. A severely depressed person has high chances of getting addicted to harmful habits and inviting future health issues.
7. Depression may lead to frequent pain in the body, mostly in the head, neck, and back.
Top picks for you
HealthHarshita Singh5 months ago | 2 min read