Opting for the right health insurance plan for you and your family can be a serious decision-making task. Mostly, people buy health insurance with the sole objective of saving tax but fail to consider the importance of buying a comprehensive medical insurance plan. Keep in mind these 6 things to make a better choice when it comes to buying health insurance.
1. One must have individual health insurance even if the company offers a corporate group health cover.
2. While selecting a Sum Insured a person needs to keep in mind the current day costs.
3. It is always better to move from one insurer to another through porting rather than buying a new plan. Porting helps to get the benefits of old plan transferred to the new plan.
4. Buying a health cover as early in life as possible can help one get the benefits of no-claims bonus and add up to the original coverage every claim-free year.
5. Buy a health cover which gives you lifetime renewability. Your aim is to have a health cover at older ages when you will have ailments and that protection is possible only if your policy offers lifetime renewability.
6. Always buy a health cover that gives lifetime renewability.
Your health insurance plan is not only a way to save tax. Make sure you choose one wisely.
Top picks for you
HealthNisha Singh17 days ago | 3 min read
HealthAaliyah Jainabout 1 month ago | 6 min read