Just like acne, blackheads and whiteheads, freckles are something that not everyone wants to have on their face, or deal with. And, in case you too want to get rid of them, you'll be glad to know that you can easily fade away freckles at home with natural remedies. Read on to know how.
1. Mix honey and apple cider vinegar together. Apply it on your freckles and leave it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
2. Apply aloe vera gel on the freckles and massage for 2-3 minutes. Leave it on for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
3. Make a paste by adding water and amla powder. Apply this as a face pack on the affected area and let it dry for about 15 minutes before washing it off.
4. Mix turmeric powder with water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your freckles for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
5. Warm up some almond oil and massage it on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water.
6. Apply two to three drops of avocado oil on your freckles and leave it on for a few hours before rinsing it off.
7. Squeeze some lemon juice and apply it onto the affected areas using a cotton ball. Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing it off with water.
8. Cleanse your face then, massage cocoa butter on the freckles till it is absorbed well into the skin. Leave it on overnight.
9. Mix lemon juice and yogurt together. Apply it on your freckles and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
10. Dip half a lemon in sugar and scrub it gently on the affected skin. Leave the mixture on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off.
These remedies have to be repeated at least four times a week if you want satisfying results.