Kerala has experienced its highest rainfall since 1924 and there is a serious flood situation in the state.
Needless to say that a lot of people who have been affected by the flood, need our help and here are ways in which you can provide the same.
1. CM of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan, providing assistance to families going through distress, tragedy or personal loss.
You can make contributions by visiting their website.
2. You can also donate money by making payment to the below mentioned account.
Account number: 67319948232
Bank: State Bank of India
Branch: City branch, Thiruvananthapuram
IFS Code: SBIN0070028
Here's how you can help those affected by the unprecedented floods in Kerala. Now you can make donations online to Chief Minister's Distress Relief Fund through the site, https://t.co/OFHTHlZ9by #KeralaFloods #StandWithKerala. pic.twitter.com/XNlBKqdCUT— CMO Kerala (@CMOKerala) August 14, 2018
3. The Collector of Kannur has asked to help with day-to-day items like utensils, furniture, containers, footwear and tumblers.
You can send them to the following address:
Control Room, Collectorate, Kannur - 670002, Phone no. 9446682300, 04972700645
4. You can also send items to cities like Idduki, Ernakulum, Malappuram on the following addresses.
Here is the list of items that are needed.
5. Bengaluru FC has made a plea to the residents of the city to help the flood victims.
You can provide the same by donating items at the Bengaluru Football Stadium. Here are the details.
6. You can also contribute online by visiting the Goonj website and make other donations in the form of daily use items, as well.
KERALA CALLING Over 50,000 people in Kerala are battling massive floods. Goonj is gearing up to be with the people the way it has done in a series of disasters. You are needed too!Contribute money and material: https://t.co/VX1Z8wwtKD#RahatFloods #Disaster pic.twitter.com/WsfXHLyPi9— GOONJ.. (@goonj) August 11, 2018
7. You can share these emergency helpline numbers with people on social media or otherwise.
Here they are:
8. You can provide backend help by coordinating and responding to SoS calls.
Click on the spreadsheet for reference.
9. You can visit the official Kerala Government website for seeking help and giving it to those in need.
Here's the link.