With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s a given that you’ll be doing anything and everything to make your beloved feel extra special. Whether that means cleaning that overgrown stubble or picking up the best outfit, you will leave no stone unturned in making sure that your date’s eyes are just glued to you. And while you may think that you’ve got everything planned in your head, beware as there are few teeny-tiny things that can almost instantly ruin your romantic date. Things like:
1. Showing up an hour late to pick up your special someone.
2. Constantly using your phone while your BAE is talking to you.
3. Not making a reservation ‘coz you never thought you’ll be late in the first place.
4. Talking about your exes… only your exes.
5. Turning a normal conversation into an interview.
6. Eating your meal like you haven’t eaten in weeks.
7. Excessively talking about your own self and ignoring the visible annoyance on the other person’s face.
8. Getting stuck in traffic.. when you’re famished.
I’m sure that there are a million other things that can spoil your date, but these are probably the top ones that can instantly ruin it in seconds. And while you may not be able to control the traffic or your BAE’s phone, you do have the power to make a reservation at the restaurant where you guys wanna eat. You ask me how? Well, simply download the new Zaggle app and choose from hundreds of restaurants where you can have the perfect date. Add to that, you can also get some insane deals while dining out with your special someone. Now, that’s something that’ll impress them for sure. I mean, who doesn’t like a 1+1 on their favourite dessert, now?
If you need a little more convincing, then here’s their peppy new ad feat. Hardik Pandya where he is giving everyone some serious #RocknRollGoals, of course, while talking about the fun deals.