Republic TV is, for legal purposes, an enigma. It is quite unique, in the sense that it is supposed to be a news channel but tends to ignore every other aspect that is required for a journalistic venture.
1. This was apparently about Salman Khan. What does he have to do with SSR's death or anything for that matter, that warrants a discussion on national TV?
2. This is when TikTok was banned and Arnab was so delighted that he went on a happy rant. I won't call myself an expert but having a basic undertstanding of economics makes me pretty sure that the Chinese don't care about it.
3. WHAT. ON. EARTH? I can't explain this. I am sorry.
4. I guess, the dude bhavnaaon mein beh gaya! It can happen when you throw away the rest of your journalistic integrity.
LIVE Reporting-— Narendra nath mishra (@iamnarendranath) September 4, 2020
इतिहास में मीडिया का यह दौर याद रखा जाएगा। pic.twitter.com/DI8Ytq4F6D
5. This is quite recent. This is just WOW! Good lord. Is the ability to shout at the top of your lungs without reason or an ounce of decency a must to get hired? This would be funny, if it weren't disgusting.
6. WTF Arnab, dude! I actually poked my nose to find out your reporter!
क्या ड्रग्स रैकेट का 'बिग बॉस' ही सुशांत सिंह राजपूत का सबसे बड़ा गुनहगार है? देखिए 'पूछता है भारत' अर्नब के साथ रिपब्लिक भारत पर #LIVE : https://t.co/G945HvzM0Z— रिपब्लिक.भारत (@Republic_Bharat) September 24, 2020
YouTube live TV:https://t.co/P8bk9R5TiX pic.twitter.com/sSTSqRsxbQ
7. I will apologise to you in advance. But this is just so much more fun with the music. Without it, it's just dumb as a rock.
8. This is probably just a wild guess but I don't think Pakistan has the technology to assemble hordes of locusts and send them to India.
9. I guess, at this point, it's not surprising. As a former student of journalism, I just die a little bit every time.
Arnab got no chill 🙌 👏— Sushil Sancheti 🇮🇳 (@SushilSancheti9) September 25, 2020
Uddhav "Ji" Aapne kya bheja tha - JCB bheja tha, to mujhe batao NCB aap ke liye JCB se kum nhi hai....#ArnabGoswami is in altogether different form nowadays 😂
Full lit 🔥🔥🔥! pic.twitter.com/XFWkjS78L0
10. The person who tweeted this has found to be funny. But I guess, we are well past the 'living in a civilised society phase'.
It cant get better than this!! #RheaChakraborty watching @Republic_Bharat at her home to see what Arnab Goswami is exposing AND Republic Bharat capturing her watching Republic Bharat!! 😂😂👏 #RepublicBharat #SushantTruthNow pic.twitter.com/mIc9Vo3Gsy— Rosy (@rose_k01) August 24, 2020
This has been a bummer of an article. My soul cries for journalism and the next generation of journalists who will have these people to get inspired by.