The relationships of our generation have seen an evident change since our parents’ time. We might want and feel the same things as they did, but our technique and style has definitely changed. And so have the problems that we face in a relationship.
Remember the fights between our parents? “You got to stop watching television all day. This is how we should spend our Sundays.” – my mom would angrily tell my dad. “I don’t want to complain but we have been in the mall for 3 hours and you haven’t bought a thing.” – my annoyed dad would retort at my mom. We have these problems too, but as we step into the future, the problems have just increased exponentially.
These 14 hilarious comics throw light at our first world relationship problems. Let’s take a look.
1. Passwords are sacred. Amen.
2. This is what betrayal really feels like.
3. This marks the death of humanity, leave alone relationships.
4. When your partner gets insecure about your relationship with your phone.
5. “Can we please stop playing emoji emoji?”
6. Social Media Status = Stamp of Law
7. When your partner doesn’t take ‘good night’ seriously.
8. Sharing is caring, but not when it comes to social media accounts.
9. Whatever happened to privacy?
10. And this is how World War III began.
11. The letter ‘K’ holds the power to destroy the universe.
12. Who knew sleeping would become a crime one day?
13. When you are clearly not talented enough for a relationship.
14. When enemies are better than your better half’s social media habits.
♫ Dost dost na raha, pyar pyar na raha, zindagi humein tera, aitbaar na raha, aitbaar na raha. ♫
Comic illustrations by Aroop Mishra.