I asked a friend of mine what he thought of KRK because I wanted to write an article on him. He immediately told me that he has a life and walked away. I did not understand his hatred and whom it was directed towards, but I was hoping he had known something about him, because it takes a lot of effort to find out things yourself. I started looking.
I don't know KRK personally, but judging by the rate he tweets, I think it would be fair to say he's opinionated. What I do know, is that he pisses a lot of celebrities off, and to date, he has tweeted 20,000 times and has 1.07 million followers on Twitter, so 1.07 million people must think he's doing something right.
Here are a few other things I know about him with the help of Twitter, that you probably don't need to know.
1. He believes he is as big a star as Shah Rukh Khan. He felt big enough to address Barack Obama and tell him about it.
2. He once initiated a survey to find out which Bollywood actress has the biggest butt because he's disappointed no actress here has a butt like Kim Kardashian.
I can't understand why no actress in Bollywood has butt like Kim Kardashian. It's totally disappointing.— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) November 13, 2014
He really loves that woman.
This girl is the most beautiful in entire universe. pic.twitter.com/fRrIFRbFk0— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) November 13, 2014
3. That survey pissed Sonakshi Sinha enough to tweet this.
Please RT this if u think @kamaalrkhan is a woman disrespecting waste of space and deserves to be hung upside down and given 4 tight slaps.— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) November 13, 2014
4. He wanted to curb people's freedom because he didn't like an internet video.
Those all girls like Deepika, Alia, Sonakshi etc can't blame anybody anymore if he talks about their body parts sex life etc. #AIBShow— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) January 29, 2015
5. He apparently only likes his own version of insult comedy.
If Sunny leone will release her film in South Africa then she will really earn too much because there is too much RAND.— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) April 21, 2015
6. He challenged, no one knows who, that if Modi win, he would leave the country . Then, when Modi won, he tweeted this;
Modi Ji has won so I am leaving India forever with Shoaib Akhtar. Bye Bye India. pic.twitter.com/GJj9x3V6ke— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) May 16, 2014
7. Publicity is his fodder and he knows how to get it.
Wow! I really like Shuruti Haasan's dance style. pic.twitter.com/bcGFmsQ3Xt— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) April 12, 2015
8. A lot of people were confused, but he really misunderstood the 'My Choice' video.
Good morning n kick on your ass. Today I am going to have sex with 16 years old maid coz it's my choice n her choice so don't mind Pls.— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) March 31, 2015
9. He acted in the movie Ek Villain. It was a tragedy, not by genre. All I remember from that movie was a delicious wedding cake; it looked and acted the best.
Source: BC Billi
10. He had the balls to do this on the internet.
Rajnikanth sir pls see this and say honestly who is real handsome superstar? You or Me Me Me KRK. pic.twitter.com/EQhXG97kOp— Kamaal R Khan-KRK (@kamaalrkhan) May 6, 2014
So to sum it up, you may or may not like him, but you're going to see a lot of him. The thing about attention is that you cannot control it sometimes. And when someone or something becomes the talk of the town, you just want to know why.