On that note, here are some hilarious tweets on gaming problems that you’ll be able to relate to if gaming is your passion.
1. When there is a lag in the video but you still want to play…
2. Yes! We all can relate to this.
3. This is what GTA would look like in real-life.
4. Just the way it is.
5. Totally relatable.
Have you ever put on your favorite #VR headset, boot up game, play that game for a totally of 2 min, and only then realize you have to poop?— Jackaldude (@jackaldudegames) December 11, 2019
Or is that just me?#virtualreality #gamerproblems #handtracking?
6. When you have more than what you can handle…
7. In such situations, tossing a coin can help.
8. Only a true gamer will relate to this.
9. Been there. Done that.
Sex is great and all, but have you ever saved your game in an RPG and been so sure it worked that you didn’t do the extra 5 “just in case” saves?#GamerProblems— JsinCM21👾 (@JsinCM21) December 4, 2019
10. We feel you bro!
11. It’s irritating as hell.
12. When gaming addiction hits you hard…
13. Hahaha…true that.
14. When you’ve waited more than required…
#GamerProblems waiting for ages for a game to load only to notice that a thing appeared in the corner saying “press x to continue”— dan (@wolfxsquad_) November 9, 2019
15. Just can’t help it!
16. All gamers hate it.
17. Ditch the itch.
When you are playing a game trying not to die and you get and itch #GamerProblems— BlueMoon18 (@BlueMoon_2k19) November 27, 2019
18. To play or not to play?
Do I have a constructive day doing adult things? Or do I stay in all day fishing in fortnite? #gamerproblems 🤷♀️😅— OneShotShae (@OneShotShae) November 22, 2019
19. When gaming is your life…
20. When you buy games just to add them to your collection…
I’m convinced that I only buy great games on sales not because I want to play them, but rather so I can look at my library and say “Man, I have a lot of great games.” #gamerproblems— Oscar Gonzalez (@OGreporter) December 26, 2019
22. A headset dent is cool though.
23. When you are not satisfied with what you already have…
Just got Pokémon Sword & Shield!! But I also want to get Dragon Ball Z Kakarot!! #gamerproblems— ブランドンアセベド (@BrandonAcevedo_) January 19, 2020
24. Sad life!
When it’s a weekday and all you want to do is play Spyro. But you’re an “adult” and have “adult” things to do 😭😭😭😭😭 #gamerproblems#gamers #adultlife #adulting #gaming #games #whyisthismylife #SpyroReignitedTrilogy #Spyro pic.twitter.com/838QtmfWwG— Nerds Of The West (@WestNerds) November 25, 2019
25. When the wait is lonnggg….
26. Maybe because you were exhausted the previous night?
When you spend ages attempting to beat a boss, trying over and over again before quitting. Then, you go back the next day and beat them the first time. Why? #GamerProblems— Richard Seagrave (@Spewer_Rich) January 18, 2020
27. When you have to play the game again, from scratch…
28. Mom, this is clearly not the right time!
29. It’s hard not to think about it.
When you’re at work and all you can think about is playing the latest expansion of a game you like. #gamerproblems— Gisselle Cruz (@ctrlbox) January 15, 2020