Work from home was supposed to be a cake walk, right? We always dreamed about it. But a few days into it, a lot of us have realised it isn't as easy as we thought.
Well, some people certainly have. Have a look.
1. The boss who turned herself into a potato using filters and didn't know how to fix it.
my boss turned herself into a potato on our Microsoft teams meeting and can’t figure out how to turn the setting off, so she was just stuck like this the entire meeting pic.twitter.com/uHLgJUOsXk— Rachele with an e but pronounced Rachel (@PettyClegg) March 30, 2020
She later graciously admitted it too.
I yam potato boss. You should see me in a crown, right @billieeilish? I yam glad this is making folks laugh at this time. Please stay planted at home and safe! For more needed laughs, follow my favorite comedian @cristela9 . Potate out. #HASHtag #PotatoBoss https://t.co/OxpidZc921— LizetOcampo (@mlizetocampo) March 31, 2020
2. This man who messed up the video settings and went on with his business without a care in the world.
Work from home gone wrong 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/lS6lipYWeh— The Flying Hippie (@HippieFlying) April 1, 2020
3. The woman whose father decided to walk in shirtless while she was recording a video.
Work from home they said, it’ll be fine they said. pic.twitter.com/e2eK6IH6r5— Jessica Lang (@jessdlang) March 28, 2020
4. Possibly the most unfortunate, though, was this person who forgot to turn of the video as she went for toilet during a full fledged skype meeting.
When working from home goes wrong: Woman forgets to turn the camera off as she goes to TOILET during a video conference call!#WeFilterFakeNews #oigetit #StayHome #WorkFromHome #Conference #humor https://t.co/Gv8jc9qX9Z pic.twitter.com/ymItrYCZYF— Oigetit Fake News Filter (@oigetit_com) March 24, 2020
5. The cat, unimpressed with work getting all the attention.
Thos work from home crap is killing our pets. pic.twitter.com/F2DY8SxKYQ— jamie (@gnuman1979) April 3, 2020
6. Another cat, so angry about the wires, it chewed them all.
7. The newscaster trying to do a Facebook Live but failing because of his 5-year-old kid.
8. This woman whose doggo was taken aback by the sudden human presence in the house and wouldn't stop staring.
Wanted to end today on a happy note. Had a lot of fun being able to *actually* work from home with Eddie this morning. But as we know, things don't always go as planned.— Alexandra Leslie (@AlexandraLeslie) April 1, 2020
See you in the AM on @wpri12! pic.twitter.com/r2WMIMZw5i
9. Lastly, the video call which got ruined because someone's boyfriend (presumably) decided to walk in, in their underwear.