When the going gets tough, Indians adjust. We are so adjusting, when the British came, we said " 200 saal ka rent agreement banega! ", but when they didn't pay up, we still let them stay.
We adjust with everything from annoying neighbours to crazy room-mates. We use old text books from older siblings. We wear used uniforms. And most of all, we eat " tinda !" Here are some pictures that prove we adjust a little too much.
1. " Aap akele ho? Hamare do aadmi adjust kar lo. "
2. " Seat nahi, chhat sahi . "
3. If you can breathe, it's not crowded enough.
4. " Dhaniya Mirchi free me daal dena. " Everytime.
5. Surprise! You don't like ? Adjust.
Packing for a trip
6. "Bas 2 shirt aur!"
7. "Meri chaddi hai, kahin bhi adjust karunga!"
8. What overloading?
9. You adjust for a few minutes.
10. And then, for a few years.
11. No. I meant crowded beds.