In the last few years, the internet has become accessible to a lot of people in the country. This means people can now easily voice their opinions, know and learn about things that they otherwise would have no idea about. That being said, Indians on the internet is not such a good thing. I mean, we are a weird bunch. Case in point:
1. Umm, so should we buy the helmet or not?
2. I have no idea how to explain this.
3. What the actual fuck? I don’t think even god saw that coming.
4. Eww, eww, eww and I can’t stress this enough, EWW!
5. My dude means well, I think. But god damn, bruh.
6. Oh, man. Now, she’s got a cold.
7. Someone should inform your parents.
8. Why would you even want to know that?
9. Of course, another men’s rights activist. That’s nice. So many of them these days. Almost as if patriarchy wasn’t a thing.
10. That’s something a white guy would say. But apparently, Indian men also share the confidence to be racist assholes.
11. Must file RTI and find out. Quora se kya hi pata chalega.
12. Saved the best/worst for the last. This is a simple question. If engineers could answer it, they wouldn’t be virgins anymore. LOL JK. This is creepy AF.
13. For the love of god, please stop!
14. Who hurt the women that grew up and decided to be with you, if that’s even what you’re saying.
15. Sherlock Mishra reporting for duty, it seems.
Maybe, we should all just log off for a few days, get some education in being civilised, and then expose ourselves to society. And by expose, I don’t mean, dick pics.
Top picks for you