We Indians are a "Jugaadu" lot. For the uninitiated, jugaad means innovations or solutions to everyday problems, born out of a dearth of resources or plain, old fashioned desperation. But sometimes, we surprise even ourselves. I mean, we should be getting patents for some of this shit. Like this;
1. This Car-Juice-Machine Thingy...
2. The Low Cost Head Stabilizer For Public Transport.
3. Pure genius... And pure danger.
4. Eat your heart out Bose.
5. When a guy wanted a car but could only afford a bicycle.
6. "Actually, I'm not even mad, that's pretty amazing."
7. Hen-Pecked Husband Visors. Oh yeah.
8. You can tell from the bottles that this is a bachelor pad.
9. Just... how?
10. Well, at least the books are getting used some place.
11. Jugaad Fail.
12. Say goodbye to over-heating.
13. And to refrigerators.
14. Well, at least you won't get shocked.
15. I don't know what you've done here, but I'll have a cup.