The beauty of the time that we live in, is that not only is there a treasure of content available to us at all times, but all of this content sometimes crosses paths to make for the most hilarious little accidents that we’re often lucky enough to capture.
It’s these hilarious little accidents that make boring ol’ every day life that much more entertaining and we’ve got 25 of the funniest ones right here.
1. When Google ads promoted service to one’s nation at the wrong time.
2. When the ass is not there, the ass is missed.
3. A capture from Bernie Sanders’ election campaign. Posted on the most appropriate sub-reddit there is.
4. A Father’s Day movie suggestion specifically for those whose fathers are no longer with them.
5. When the bus turned this model into the chicest snowman ever.
6. Have yourself some sour balls. Yes they’re by Weiner, why do you ask?
7. Whoever placed that sticker really doesn’t like Doctor Who.
8. Check out the smirk on the damn barn boy’s face. What a knob!
9. Lobster what now..?
10. Whoa. Orange County needs to take a chill pill on the judgement.
11. *cringe* When your Facebook news feed goes all IDGAF.
12. Go Kid Rock! Poster boy for the HUNNG magazine!
13. Motherhood is hard. And so is diarrhoea.
14. When Netflix gets movie descriptions disturbingly wrong.
15. When the magazine stand starts a psycho-political debate.
16. I’ve to press where for the water to come out..?
17. A Hillary headline’s historic fail.
18. Uhm. Infidelity has many colours… I guess.
19. I wanna go in there. I can’t put my finger on it. Just something about that building.
20. When a bookstore shelf makes you face the harsh truths of life.
21. When Google ads is astoundingly confused about who their target demographic is.
22. C’mon now, this ad was probably just an accident. Right?
23. When the same building offers you everything you may need.
24. Morgan Freeman is a fan.
This utter gold is everywhere, people. It’s all around us. All we need is the love. Just kidding all we need is a persistent desire to make fun of everything we see.