With 35.2 million followers on Instagram and 53.4 million on Twitter, PM Narendra Modi is one of the most followed people on social media. There is a reason for that. He is basically an influencer.
PM Modi is doing all things a good influencer should do, to keep their numbers steady and I have proof to back my arguments.
1. He never misses a chance to play gimmicks.
*Guess what guys, I have had enough, social media is so toxic*.
This Sunday, thinking of giving up my social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube. Will keep you all posted.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 2, 2020
This Women's Day, I will give away my social media accounts to women whose life & work inspire us. This will help them ignite motivation in millions.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 3, 2020
Are you such a woman or do you know such inspiring women? Share such stories using #SheInspiresUs. pic.twitter.com/CnuvmFAKEu
2. Always wants to stay in focus. Always.
This GIF WINS!! Cannot get over Modi pushing Zuckerberg away from the camera & Mark looking like an errant kid! pic.twitter.com/fR8CrTqK22— ZENIA D'CUNHA (@ZENIADCUNHA) September 29, 2015
3. Posts videos of himself doing quirky things to break monotony.
4. Vacayyyy picxxxx.
5. Food pictures because #SundayBrunchScenes.
6. When he does something, he makes sure every one knows. Warna point hi kya hai?
7. Goes live every now and then, because traction.
8. Asks random questions to make sure interaction bana rahe.
What do you think should be discussed during this month’s #MannKiBaat, which will be held on 23rd? Do you know any extraordinary community efforts transforming lives? Share them with me!— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) February 9, 2020
Write on MyGov, NaMo App or dial 1800-11-7800 to record a message. https://t.co/K7uJZfKZvv
9. Goes out of his way to keep up with latest trends.
10. Posts throwback pictures.
View this post on Instagram
During the Kargil War in 1999, I had the opportunity to go to Kargil and show solidarity with our brave soldiers. ⠀ This was the time when I was working for my Party in J&K as well as Himachal Pradesh. ⠀ The visit to Kargil and interactions with soldiers are unforgettable.
11. Wishes every one on their birthday to maintain good relations.
Birthday greetings to Karnataka’s hardworking CM @BSYBJP Ji. He is passionately working for the state’s progress, especially on farmer welfare and rural development. I pray for his long life and good health.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) February 27, 2020
Greetings to Bihar’s Chief Minister and my friend, Shri @NitishKumar Ji. A popular leader who has risen from the grassroots, he’s been at the forefront of furthering Bihar’s development. His passion towards social empowerment is noteworthy. Praying for his long and healthy life.— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 1, 2020
12. Posts pictures with babies because sabse zyaada likes usmein hi aate hain.
13. Puts up wanderlust-y pictures with deep quotes.