Technically, there are four seasons in a year – Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.
But, if it were up to you, there’d just be one. Winter. The whole world would be your snow globe and you’d be walking in a winter wonderland every single day.
Relate? Then, you’ll love the following points even more!
1. Even a slight drop in the temperature and you’re digging out your shawls and socks.
2. If it were up to you, you would have hot chocolate with marshmallows all year round.
3. You count the days down to October as soon as it’s 1st of Jan.
4. During summer sales, you’re stocking up on winter clothes.
5. And during winter sales, you’re stocking up on more winter clothes.
6. You have an entire winter wardrobe that you’re proud of.
7. There’s no such thing as too many layers for you.
8. Autumn automatically means it’s time to pull out the warm clothes!
9. You don’t get when people say Summer is their favourite season.
10. Sure, you get seasonal depression; but in spring and summer. Because it’s NOT winter.
11. You love saying and hearing the phrase, ‘change of season’!
12. No matter how hot it is outside, you make sure the AC temperature is at its lowest so you can snuggle up under blankets like it’s winter.
13. Bikinis and all are great. But, can they beat overcoats and knit caps? Nope.
14. You have considered moving to colder countries – Canada, London, Iceland… Antarctica…
15. Fall always signals pumpkin spice Latte season for you. And roast chicken. And plum cake. And soup!
16. You prefer snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches.
17. And you prefer cloudy skies and foggy mornings to sunny days.
18. Your happy place is a cozy cottage with a warm fireplace and it’s snowing outside.
19. You don’t trust people who go without warm clothes in winter.
20. Holiday movies are your jam!
The good news is, winter is still here for another month at least. But, if you’re anything like the above, then, winter isn’t just a season, it’s a state of mind!