Parenting is hard. There are no hacks. None. Because no matter how prepared you are, kids will throw you a new challenge every day. Every. Fucking. Day.
They’ll make you laugh, cry and question your life choices. All at once. Here’s a few images that perfectly sum up parenting.
1. This dad asked his kid not to take off his clothes in a public bathroom but he won’t listen.
2. This kid took his dad’s phone to the bathroom. He came to know only after he saw this pic.
3. This dad woke up to red-marked face. FYI, face painting is kids’ favourite pastime.
4. Working from home and parenting go side-by-side for this dad.
5. This kid messed up with kitchen stuff and tried to explain. Like look at his face. Can you yell at him?
6. This dad told his son he can’t swim. Result: He left home naked.
7. 7-year-old dropping truth bombs with a birthday card for her dad.
8. This mom was supposed to having a photo shoot.
9. This babysitter saw the kid licking his soiled diaper. Obviously she puked.
10. This parent wanted to put her 2-year-old on sale.
Almost 2yr old for sale. Been crying for 10 mins cuz he cant get in the oven with the cornbread. Entertaining all offers.— Don’t DM me shit you can say on the TL! (@SeauxCocoa) May 30, 2018
11. This kid got his hands on paint colours literally.
12. This kid punched the leaves because why not.
13. This kid’s questions won’t end only.
14. This child loves playing with her parents’ laptop.
15. This parent cleared their AC vent only to find hundreds of toys inside.
16. These parents decided not to have children. Check out when.
My husband and I decided we don’t want to have children.— Natasha (@dramadelinquent) November 11, 2019
We will be telling them tonight.
17. This dad was taken aback by his 3-year-old’s questions.
I was reading to my kids today and in the story, there was a pregnant woman.— A Bearer Of Dad News🇬🇾 (@HomeWithPeanut) October 7, 2019
My 3 year-old asked, “What happened to her belly?”
I replied, “There’s a baby in there.”
3 was horrified; “She ate a baby?!”
Sensing a good opportunity, I said “Yes.”
Sleep well tonight, kid.
18. Parents get worried when kids are silent.
Non parents: This silence is nice— C̣ạḷḷịọp̣ẹṂọọṇ🌙 (@gracefulwraith) November 7, 2019
Parents: *hears nothing* where the fuck are the kids and what are they doing!??
19. This mom has seen her daughter painting the furniture with nail polish.
I don’t know much, but I know that if you have a daughter under the age of 10 and you smell nail polish, a piece of your furniture is getting ruined.— SpacedMom (@copymama) August 28, 2019
20. This mom’s 2-year-old asks Alexa to play ‘Baby Shark’.
I wish I had the confidence of my 2yo telling Alexa to turn off mommy’s yucky music and play baby shark instead.— Heather #BLM (@dishs_up) October 23, 2019
The choice is yours. You have been warned.