I’m going to go out on a limb here and root for all the moms ’cause dads really know how to fail at parenting. This is not plausible opinion as much as it is teetering on the edge of fact. While most men have proven a certain lack of parenting skills, there are the special mentions who take parenting fails to a new level.
So here are 25 fathers who are further away from getting the best dad award than anything else:
1. Everything has a purpose.
2. That was not the point of it, dad.
3. Diapers and shit can wait.
4. Multi-tasking level = Dad.
5. Because nothing gets in the way of a good workout.
6. The man’s an artist.
7. The kid’s face says it all.
8. There’s always a way around.
9. The stealth carriage.
10. All right, maybe this was a little more than the average amount of stupid.
11. Like father, like son. I guess.
12. Because, why not?
13. I’m not sure what’s going on here.
14. How Not To Parent 101.
15. If you’re not using your baby as a table, you’re not doing it right.
16. Scarred childhood.
17. The cringe.
18. Way to go, son.
19. That’s just how they roll.
20. I think he forgot.
21. Something seems wrong.
22. She loves spending time with her father.
23. Wait. What?
24. That’s how you multi-task.
25. Hippies. And, their parenting styles.
I rest my case.
Masthead & Feature Image Source: thesun.co.uk
Top picks for you