The festive season is a time for family, celebration, delicious food and a whole lot of shopping! With heavy discounts and great deals, there’s no better excuse to shop till you drop. The sight of shiny new things, the thrill of heavy shopping bags, the anticipation of bumper sales… who says you can’t buy happiness!
For many of us, we live to shop; and we shop till we drop. Whether we’re happy or sad, whether there’s a need or not, we always find ourselves at the mall. If shopping malls feel like home to you, then you’ll definitely agree with these points:
1. Retail Therapy is your ultimate solution to depression, heartbreak and any other blues you might face in life. It works like a charm every time.
2. Your favourite festival is any Shopping Festival. Nothing calls for a bigger celebration!
3. Your Internet history has tons and tons of online shopping portals.
4. It breaks your heart to be broke before the end of the month. No more shopping.
5. You watch advertisements more seriously than you watch a movie or sitcom.
6. You are the shopping consultant for your friends. You know every mall and every flea market in and out, and you know where to get the best deals.
7. You know most of the staff at your favourite stores/malls. They always give you cool discounts.
8. While everyone else makes daily To-Do lists, you make To-Buy lists.
9. You have mastered the art of effective bargaining.
10. You impulsively buy stuff you don’t need. You feel guilty. Repeat.
If you too are a die-hard shopaholic, here is something to interest you:
Find out more here .
This article is sponsored by MasterCard .