Finding work that you are truly passionate about is a lot like falling in love. You start off with being infatuated and then eventually become committed like crazy. Sooner or later, you begin to realize that you are not the same old person you were before you started doing this. Sounds familiar? Well, here are 15 not-so-obvious signs that you’re actually doing what you love:
1. Unlike earlier...
Now, you have no problems in waking up early.
2. Funnily, your favourite day of the week is now...
3. Which means that you don’t really look like this on a Sunday night.
4. You don’t struggle to stay focused on the task at hand.
5. Your frustration is born out of something not being good enough.
6. You hardly ever look at the clock while you are working.
7. You feel like the day just started when it’s suddenly… LUNCHTIME!
8. And you are almost in shock when it’s 5:00 PM and the day is about to end.
9. You can bail on a hot date just to wrap up a project! And you won't regret it one bit.
10. And of course, you are more than happy to talk about your work in front of others.
11. You absolutely, absolutely hate calling in sick.
12. Office gossip for you is giving motivational speeches to others.
13. You feel that you are not really working for the paycheck but for the bigger picture.
14. You see “going the extra mile” as just the way you work.
15. You leave work with the next day's tasks on your to-do list so that in the morning you are like...
And all this begins to happen when you start doing what you love. It's like work doesn't feel like work anymore . The trick though is in looking and getting the hints right. Just like what Zohaib did. A passionate biker, he joined a manufacturing firm after graduating in Mechanical Engineering. But he knew he had to go back to his first love; bikes. And through Monster .com , he found what he loved doing.
This is his story.
Sponsored by Monster.com