“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie The Pooh to Piglet.
BFF. Best Friend Forever. They are the first people you think about when you make any plans, the first one to share that big news with, the people who would happily take a bullet for you, those whose shoulders you always have to cry on. Everyone has friends, but that one specific person, that BFF, is more than just a friend. He/she is like family; a lover, a brother, a sister, sometimes even a parent. It’s great to have someone like that in your life and you can’t really imagine how life would be like without them. Here are 20 signs you’ve found your BFF:
1. You realise you’ve finally found someone who is ‘your kind of crazy.’
2. You have so much in common, it’s almost creepy at first.
“OMG! You too?”
3. They know every little detail of the most embarrassing things about you, but still love you.
4. You don’t have to pretend about anything in front of them.
They know you inside out.
5. You can call them at 3 am and you know they’ll be there for you.
If they’re asleep, they’ll probably abuse you first, but will still talk to you for as long as you want them to.
6. You say some of the meanest things to each other.
The meaner you are, the thicker your bond gets!
7. You have ended up becoming friends with all their friends and vice versa.
8. More importantly, you hate the same people!
9. You have perfected the art of judging other people without judging each other.
Bitching session FTW!
10. When they bag a new job or get into a relationship, you’re more excited than they are.
11. You don’t have to clean up your place when they come over.
12. That’s also because they don’t inform you that they’re coming anymore; they just show up!
13. You don’t mind staying in with them when you meet them because you know you’ll still have a great time.
14. Having said that, when you do go out, you have the craziest time!
15. They are also your best shopping partners.
What would you have done without them?
16. They know your love life like the back of their hand and are always ready with some advice.
17. You have so many inside jokes that you giggle every time you talk about them.
18. Fights may stretch on for days but you’re never worried because you know you’ll sort it out eventually.
19. They know what lifts your mood on a gloomy day.
They are ready with pizza, alcohol and chocolates right outside your place.