Ask any passionate biker what happiness means to them and I bet you're going to hear this, "You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that is close enough." Some bikers even believe that riding a bike is better than driving a car. Here's why...
1. "Kitna degi?" is the last thing on a biker's mind when he buys his dream ride. Fuel economy FTW!
2. No parking? No problem!
3. Cars cause traffic jams, bikes cut through them. #WIN
4. On a bike, nothing can come between you and your bae.
5. You can never look as bad-ass in a car as you would on a bike.
6. Bikes = Freedom with a capital "F."
7. Misty wind-shields? Nah...
8. Bikers have biker clubs. What do car enthusiasts have?
9. Everyone can drive a car, but it takes real talent to tame a two-wheeled monster.
10. "Four wheels will get you there, but two wheels will make the journey memorable."
If riding a bike is your passion then you should consider being a part of CB Unicorn 160 's Goodness Cult. Honda is celebrating people who are "good inside and out" with its latest offering, the CB Unicorn 160 , which looks good and is good. So, if you know someone who fits the bill, (or are that someone) then click here to nominate/participate and win cool merchandise from Honda.