There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who can wait and those who binge watch. While there is nothing wrong with the first category of people, there is something totally right about being the latter. If you’re someone who believes that an excess of anything can actually be awesome, especially when it comes to epic TV shows, then you might just agree with the following;
1. When your favourite TV show’s latest season is running, the internet becomes a scary place for you.
Because it’s the land of spoilers and douche-bags.
2. For you, getting your hands on all the episodes together is nothing less than finding treasure.
3. A season is like an addiction. Once you start, you just can’t stop.
It’s one episode after another, after another, after another…
4. For you, a brilliant season is a lot like love.
You are obsessed with it. You can’t stop thinking about it. And it makes you gorge on junk food…
5. Your personal hygiene goes for a complete toss.
Since finishing an episode is more important than bathing.
6. You’re always sleep deprived.
Time seems to move a lot faster when you’re binge watching something. And hitting that pause button is just so hard.
7. You hate people who drop spoilers on you.
The jerks deserve a special place in hell.
8. You’ve contemplated breaking up with your bae.
Because he/she called you in the middle of an episode and insisted on talking to you for the next half hour.
9. You can’t finish a movie in one sitting.
Because you’ve unintentionally trained your attention span to last for only 42 minutes.
10. Your hard drive almost never has any free space.
2 Terabytes? What is this? Storage space for ants?
11. After watching the season finale, you don’t know what to do with your life any more.
There should be a name and a special treatment for this kind of depression.
12. And you quickly start searching for new shows to watch.
To keep you occupied till the next season airs.
By the way, Zee Cafe is airing back-to-back episodes of Season 3 of House of Cards on the 4th and 5th of April, starting from 5 p.m.
Happy Binge Watching!