College days are the best days of life, and everybody knows that. But there's a little something that makes your college life even better than everyone else. Your partner! You found love in the hallowed walls of your college, and admittedly, nothing beats the feeling of seeing your partner first thing in the morning, every day. What is it that sets you apart from everyone else? Read on to find out!
1. You have a large group of mutual friends.
2. Your friends keep messaging/calling you if they can't spot your gf/bf anywhere.
3. You know each other's timetables better than you know your own.
4. You end up sending "where are you" messages to each other to coordinate meeting in your free time through the day.
5. Street food has become a staple part of your diet, because you invariably end up eating when you're together.
6. You share your mutual hatred for college bullies/bitches with each other.
7. You know just which teachers in your bf/gf's department are useless.
8. You have to look really, really hard to find a quiet corner if you want to have some couple time together.
9. Even when you do manage to find a place, you're scared someone will find you and you'll never hear the end of it.
10. You get to meet your boo everyday. Every. Single. Day.
11. And if you haven't told your parents about them yet, you can totally just pretend she/he's a friend.
Kyun ki college mein dost toh bante hi hain!