We might go for people based on first impressions and looks, but as time passes, some folks tend to become a lot more attractive. For guys, the things they like most about their girlfriends usually end up being really tiny eccentricities and habits that they rarely even know about. Universally, there’s more than a few things women do that guys find super cute.
Check them out!
1. When they play video games with you
Nothing beats shooting each other in the face while chilling on the couch. It just feels like she’s your buddy.
2. When they wear your shirts
This one’s a classic. Oversized shirts look super sexy.
3. When they find the same stupid things funny as you
Whether it’s a shitty movie or someone slipping on a banana peel, it’s nice to be on the same humour level.
4. When they surprise you with a cold beer after a long day
Few things are as endearing as an unexpected beer after a hard day.
5. When they mumble in their sleep
It’s just plain cute and innocent.
6. When they get super excited about their passions
People just become so much more beautiful when they believe in something whether it’s books or music or anything else.
7. When they still behave like children at times
It’s totally loveable to see someone let out the child in them, whether it’s climbing a tree or throwing a mock tantrum.
8. But can also hold their own as an adult
It’s just nicer to be with someone who’s capable and can depend on herself.
9. When they eat with total abandon
Let the mustard and mayo drip, there’s no other way to eat!
10. And when they dance like no one’s watching
Because it’s always fun to bust a move, especially if they don’t give a damn about their surroundings.
11. When they say something funny during an argument
You’re angry one second and trying to contain your laughter the next. Very charming.
12. When they tuck their hair behind their ears while talking
Another classic that needs no explanation.
13. When they get drunk and tell you how they feel
Most of it might be gibberish, but it’s loveable gibberish.
14. When they make their rooms reflect their personalities
This just makes them so much more interesting. It can be the lights, or posters or anything really.
15. When they do something crazy spontaneously
Whether it’s planning a sudden trip or deciding to make cocktails for lunch, someone spontaneous keeps things fresh!