"Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends."
Who doesn't like a well-dressed woman? But little do men know how much time and effort goes into the process of dressing up every single day. From getting up in the morning to walking out of the house confidently, it is a complicated process, every step of which demands detailed attention.
2. You have to rummage through the cupboard and take them all out one by one.
3. "This one looks decent," you think to yourself and try something out. "Nah. Doesn't look great."
4. You try the next best thing you have only to realize that it doesn't fit you anymore. Hell breaks lose thereafter!
5. "Let's try out the black one. Black always works," you think.
6. "Does it make me look fat. Is it too revealing?" you ask yourself a 100 times.
7. "Now that the dress is selected, let me find footwear to go with it. Damn! I have no footwear to go with this."
8. So you change back to the very first dress you tried on.
9. Put on kajal. Try the winged eye liner. Fail. Every single time. Try again, till you succeed.
10. But here is the best part. Once you do get ready, you feel confident and ready to take on the world!
So, the next time your girlfriend/sister takes time to dress up, you know what's keeping her occupied. Don't forget to compliment her when she is finally done with the process!