When we are kids, our parents take care of everything, from where we go to what we do and what we define as fun. As we get older however, there comes a time where you realise that you have experienced quite a bit of the things around you that your folks probably never got to see. Wouldn’t it be so heartwarming to take your dad to a stand-up comedy show, or your mom to a pride parade? It feels good to give back to those who have given you so much, so here are a few cool things you can do with your parents.
1. Take your dad to watch some musical theatre. Most of our dads haven’t ever seen them!
2. Teach them both an instrument and have background music for everything you do at home!
3. Sign them up for a marathon if they’re able and then laugh at how badly all of you did.
4. Introduce them to the coolest cocktails around today, I guarantee they’ll be pleasantly surprised.
Even you dad’s ‘whiskey only’ policy might change!
5. Have a detailed and informed conversation with them about the actual dangers and benefits of smoking marijuana.
You don’t have to smoke weed with them to talk about it.