Waking up early in the morning is never an easy task, especially if you are not a morning person. Just the thought of leaving that cozy bed and starting a long and tiring day can make anyone’s skin crawl! So, to make your mornings tad less painful here are some handy hacks. If you are a non-morning person just like me, you will love these!
1. The moment you wake up, crank up the volume of your favourite song and do a little jig. If you start your day dancing to your favourite tune, you can be sure it will only get better from then on.
“Everybody dance now!”
2. Do a little morning online shopping. If you’ve been meaning to buy that new dress, then buy it early in the morning! Just the thought of a brand new dress arriving in two days will make you feel super happy and perky all week long!
“There is no right time for shopping because anytime is good for shopping.”
3. Set your alarm to your favourite song and see how your mornings improve significantly.
“Goodbye, morning blues. Forever.”
4. Eat a seven layered chocolate cake for breakfast. The best part about eating dessert for breakfast is that you can burn those extra calories through the day. So, go ahead and eat away your early morning blues!
“When in doubt, eat cake!”
5. For an instant pick up, simply scroll through your social media profiles. If there’s one thing that both Facebook and Twitter love, it’s cute pictures of puppies and kittens. And who doesn’t like puppies and kittens?
“Little ball of fur.”
6. Dress up in nice happy, bright colored clothes. And take a little extra time doing your makeup. If you look good, you will feel good!
“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”
7. As soon as you wake up, have a glass or two of water. This will kickstart your metabolism and will get your system ready for all the junk food that’s to follow!
“Extra fries, with extra cheese and a large coke, please!”
8. Smile! If you wake up smiling, you will be smiling for the rest of the day! And a smile never really hurts anyone, right?
“Smile! It’s the second best thing you can do with your lips!”
9. Wake up to the voice of your best friend. Give your bestie the duty to call you up every morning and wake you up. She/he can be the perfect alarm clock, really!
“Only a bestie can make you do things you don’t wanna do yourself, like wake up!”
10. Start your day with the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Face Wash that’s bound to make you feel a lot fresher!
Get ready for a fantabulous morning!
Gif Source: Giphy
Sponsored by Clean & Clear