Delhi is dirty and crowded. Delhi is all about Delhites. It is rude and it is mean. Every guy in Delhi is a rapist, and every woman a slut. Delhi is all crime and criminals. It is greed and it is lust. Delhi is old and ugly. It is the forbidden fruit, the untaken route. Here are 27 absolutely valid reasons why Delhi is the worst place ever:
1. People are not at all friendly
2. The guys are all perverts
3. It has no history
4. Absolutely none
5. Not many tourist attractions either
6. Like seriously, who would want to visit these places?
7. Everything is old and dusty
8. The food sucks
9. The Yamuna is always dry
10. It has no picturesque water body
11. How can the National Capital be so barren?
12. Unlike Bombay, public transport here is such a hassle
13. It looks terrible at night
14. Also, there is no place you can go to at night
15. The architecture is from a bygone era
16. There is absolutely no space
17. None whatsoever
18. Delhi winters are the worst
19. Delhi is all about Delhites
20. Delhi is hopeless
21. The people are so sad
22. The streets are so dull
23. I mean, look at this just-another building in Delhi
24. Delhi is boring
25. It doesn't appreciate art and culture
26. Delhi does not have a voice
27. People here never stand up for others
Don't get us wrong. We love Delhi as much as you do! It is more than just a city. It's a vibe, a voice, a culture. Sure, it might not be perfect, but then again, what is?
At the end of the day, Delhi is just a reflection of life.