When you were a kid, all you wanted was to grow up, go to college, get into a relationship, and probably get married. But when you did grow up, you realised that being a kid was way better than this mess you now call life. Childhood was innocent, fun and carefree. The adult life, on the other hand, is well... just not fun.
Here are 13 reasons why growing up is the worst thing to happen to you:
1. Waking up for school was so much better than getting up for work.
2. You miss your weekly pocket money. Buying things on your own is so expensive (even when it isn't)!
3. Getting groceries, paying bills and maintaining your house are reasons enough to hate growing up.
4. You're always expected to get your shit together, when clearly, you can't!
5. You end up spending most of the time doing the thing you hate the most - being an adult!
6. Relationships are so complicated!
"No, it's not my fault!"
7. You have to fake it so many times and be good to people you don't like.
"Hey boss! That tie looks terrific on you!"
8. Everything you do, you can't help not being judged.
"I smoke." Whattt? Disgusting! "I don't smoke." So uncool.
9. You are expected to feed yourself. No more free food!
Isn't that the hardest part?
10. You are always broke.
Whether it is the 1st of the month or the 31st, your money magically disappears!
11. If you have fun, people think you're kiddish.
And if you don't, they think you are uptight and stuck up.
12. Your boss makes your life a living hell. Teachers were so much better!
And you thought your teachers were strict?
13. The worst part is that you can never go back!
Unfortunately, there is no rewind button. There is no going back from this dark world of adults!