There are two types of people in this world. The first kind live to love their special someone, and the second kind are too busy dwelling in their own awesomeness. The second kind of people are in a long-term relationship with themselves and are better without a shona, jaanu or sweetheart . If you fall in the second category, you have come to the right place. Here are 15 reasons why being in a relationship is just not meant for you.
1. You hate talking to people for long hours.
You have no clue how people in a relationship can talk for so long.
2. You like to take your own decisions.
You don’t like somebody telling you what to do and what not to do.
3. You like your company more than anyone else’s.
You love your space.
4. You like meeting new people every day.
5. You get bored too often.
Meeting people is fun but relationships are complicated.
6. You would rather spend money pampering yourself than spending it on expensive dates.
What’s the point? Love thyself first!
7. You can never in your dreams do the “honey, shona, jaanu.”
8. You have too many friends anyway.
And who has time for a relationship?
9. You are too practical to believe in the concept of love.
Ishq Waala Love is sooo stupid!
10. You like having the entire bed to yourself.
You will never be able to have the same understanding in a relationship as you do with your bed.
11. You are leading a happening life and wouldn’t give it up at any cost.
12. There are so many things on your bucket list that you’d rather do first.
When you can explore life, why limit yourself to a person.
13. You are not commitment-phobic but the effort required to be in a relationship is too much to cope with.
14. You’ve seen too many people fall in and out of love and so you’d rather learn from their experiences than make your own.
Prevention is better than cure, nai?
15. The magic of being in love is yet to get to you.
And you are absolutely okay with it. Because you know it will happen when the time is right. Or not. Who cares?
There is so much more to life than being in a relationship. So explore, have fun and keep it single!
Feature Image: www.hindustantimes.com