There are two types of people in this world. The first kind like romancing the four walls of their homes while the second kind prefers to go out, explore and meet people rather than sitting at home. If you fall in the second category, welcome to the club!
Even though home is a lovely place to be, you'd choose going out over staying indoors. Here are 11 things that only people who hate staying at home will understand.
1. You believe that life is short and so you must gather as many experiences as possible.
Life is all about experiencing new things. You can always stay indoors when you're old.
2. Even before the weekend arrives, you have it all planned and are good to go.
Come Wednesday, and you already have at least 2 plans to go to.
3. You get bored of going to the same places and are always on the lookout for new hangout spots.
Conventional is boring. You'd rather explore and try out new places.
4. You know about all the events happening in and around your city.
You are the know-it-all when it comes to what's happening in town.
5. You don't understand how some people can spend the entire weekend sleeping at home.
6. On the rare days when you are home alone, you invite friends over because it's so much more fun that ways.
The more the merrier, right?
7. The only time you can be found at home is during house parties.
8. Or when you fall sick.
Which is a nightmare.
9. Your parents are always complaining that you're never at home.
Most of the days, they are already asleep when you come back home.
10. As long as you are out, you're happy, but the minute you step in, boredom strikes.
And the "What-am-I-doing-with-my-life" questions start haunting you.
11. Which is why you think meeting people is any day better than seeing the four walls of your house.
Life is short! Go out, learn and explore so that you don't have to wake up with regrets.
Feature Image: www.apnatimepass.com