Strange are the ways of love. One minute, you're absolutely sure you hate this person and yet, the next minute you're kind of in love with them. Before you know it, you're living a romantic comedy IRL. Well, here are just a few things you'll understand if you've ever been there.
1. Your friends just can't believe you're seeing this person.
"After all the hours you spent hating on him/her, THIS?!"
2. In fact, you probably spent a while dating before finally telling them about it.
You know, just to be on the safe side.
3. Your partner turned out to be nothing like you'd imagined.
You officially have zero faith on your judgment skills. How could you dislike him/her?!
4. Rom-coms start making a lot more sense now.
Well, as it turns out, it actually happens sometimes.
5. Your partner's friends are still wary of you.
You know exactly what your partner must be facing with your friends.
6. Sharing your earlier impressions about each other always makes you laugh.
"I thought you were full of yourself!" "Hahah! I thought you were too!"
7. You seriously hope you didn't hurt your partner with all the nasty things you said to them.
It was all in the past, after all!
8. First impressions aren't always the best ones to go by, and you've learnt that the hard way.
Always, always keep an open mind about things.
9. You have a very, very interesting love story, and people love hearing about it!
"Wait, you guys hated each other? What?! Why?"
10. Your BFFs can't stop reminding you of all the things you used to say about your partner earlier.
More often than not, right in front of them.
11. You fight all the time, but it's not that bad.
Your love doesn't make your partner any less annoying after all!
12. You have become a whole lot more sympathetic.
With a little bit of understanding, even the person you hate can become the one closest to your heart.
13. You have become more tolerant towards things you dislike.
Sharing your partner's interests has taught you that things are a lot more enjoyable than they look.
14. You're glad better sense prevailed and you could see past the hate.
Thank goodness you finally saw your partner for the brilliant person they are!