After Bhajji, it is now Yuvi’s turn to tie the knot. His affair with Hazel Keech may not have been well documented as they weren’t particularly public about it. But news about Hazel & Yuvraj’s engagement have surfaced. Being one of the most popular cricketers in the country, there is hardly anything we don’t know about Yuvraj Singh. But when it comes to his fiancee Hazel, it is safe to say that we probably don’t know as much.
So, here are 11 things you should know about the beautiful actress from Bodyguard:
1. Hazel came to India from London for a holiday in 2005, when she was just 18. But several modelling offers persuaded her to stay.
2. She was born to a British father and a Mauritian mother. Hence the accent.
3. She is trained in both western and Indian classical dance forms.
4. Hazel knows how to surf as well.
5. She has been part of many reality shows like ‘ Bigg Boss 7′ in 2013.
She has also participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa & Comedy Circus .
6. It is speculated that she has been an extra in several Harry Potter films as well.
7. Her first role was actually in a Tamil film titled Billa in 2007.
8. She was the guest of honour at the Special Olympics in India back in July 2014.
The event was also sponsored by WWE.
9. She danced in the Frankfinn Music Remix of the song Kahin Pe Nigahaen in 2007.
Which many of us did not notice.
10. She performed to the item song Aa Ante Amalapuram in the movie Maximum in 2012.
Which many of us did notice.
11. The woman can sing too! She joined Bollywood musical ‘Bombay Dreams’ for their London promotional tour in 2002.
She also sang in the choir of the west-end musical ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’.