There's this thing about telling the truth. The truth is always good, but it's also almost always bitter. Overly honest people can't lie just for the sake of it. They like to tell the truth and a lot of times, it gets them into quite a pickle. If you face that problem, here are 10 things you will relate to:
1. Your answers offend people.
You call it honesty, others call it rude.
2. But at the same time, everyone wants your advice.
Because they appreciate your honest responses.
3. People hate you straight away because of your outright responses.
4. You suck at relationships. Your honest responses hurt your partner.
5. People are often scared of when you might say something controversial or offensive.
6. Very few people understand you.
They know you're just trying to do the right thing. The rest of them think you're just a mean prick!
7. You can't keep secrets.
You're expected not to reveal them but hey, you don't lie, remember?
8. You can't stand two-faced people.
9. Your brutal honesty is sometimes taken for sarcasm.
10. But at the end of the day, you are proud of speaking your mind.
They say no legacy is as rich as honesty. Even though you might be in trouble for it at times, at the end of the day, you are glad to speak your mind, just like Montu does in this Strepsils commercial. #AbMontuBolega
It's time to speak up, guys!
All GIFs sourced from Tumblr