Your PC may be terribly outdated but this doesn’t mean that you should toss it out for a new one. So what if you feel like slitting your wrists while watching a movie on it? So what if it takes over a minute to launch Chrome? So what if you’ve begun to think of it as the reason for your hair loss? Your PC is still awesome and you should absolutely stick with it, at least for the next 20 years. Definitely!
1. It will help you develop more patience.
Typing sentences and then seeing them appear minutes later will tell you a lot about yourself. And so will printing documents, copying files, surfing and downloading movies. Actually, scratch downloading movies. That’s one hell of a test for patience.
But remember, once in a while it will really test your limits.
Especially when a download is at 99% or if you are on a roll on a multiplayer game. Ouch! The latter is gonna hurt real bad.
Don’t worry, the trick is to stay calm and not react like this guy
Who probably rage-quit on his old PC. If only he waited for a few more hours for that file to copy…
Or this guy:
Now why would you lose your cool over some random error message which is popping for the 13th time?
2. It will teach you that life is cruel…
And that there are things beyond your control, like death. Especially when the reaper comes wearing blue.
3. And that you’ll have to man up to face your own problems.
Virus, Malware, Spyware – you gotta deal with everything all by yourself.
Obviously, with a little bit of help from these guys.
Give them the three finger salute for being with you.
4. It will also teach you that sometimes these problems will be way bigger…
Way bigger than having a break-up and way bigger than getting fired.
5. And some of them won’t really have a reason so it’s okay to be a little scared.
“An unknown error has occurred. Try performing the task again. If problem persists, contact your system administrator.”
– Your PC Forever
6. But it’s also important to take them up as a challenge.
Of course, you can fix error no: 806125.
7. Even if you’re clueless about the solution.
PC is running slow? Let me see if deleting System 32 does the trick.
8. Because someday, after you’ve been through enough…
9. You’ll wake up with an epiphany!
There is only place where my old PC belongs… TRASH!
10. And then… you’ll do what needs to be done.
However, if you still want to commit the cardinal sin of having a #BreakUpWithYourOldPC , let us give you a tip: You can replace it with a new one through Intel PC Refresh. S ponsored by Intel India.