Men often describe us women as a mystery. But that’s not true. I mean, we are just like you guys, simple people at the end of the day. And people judge. While we are not quick on jumping the gun and making a harsh judgement, there are a few things that we tend to notice more than others. And once they catch our attention, it’s hard not to judge. Some of these things are:
1. If your belt doesn’t match your shoes. There is something so cardinally wrong with matching a black belt with a pair of brown shoes.
2. Your finger nails. If you have black goop under them then it’s bitter judgement all the way!
3. Your bone-crushing handshake. We understand that a firm handshake is essential but refrain from fracturing our hand, please.
4. Your shirt, is it crushed? Just to clear the air, we know when your shirt is crushed because of sitting in the car and when it sports lines of laziness.
5. How you haven’t shaved for days. I can’t speak for all of us but most of my girlfriends prefer clean shaven men. So, pick up a razor and do the needful.
6. The way you treat the server at a restaurant. Are you polite and courteous or are you loud, rude and brash? FYI, the latter is a deal breaker.
7. “Never keep a girl waiting.” They say this for a reason. Just so you know, in our books, fashionably late is not fashionable at all.
8. The way you are on social media. If you are one of those people who writes lk dis dn ys v r jdgn ya. K?
9. How you wear your clothes. Wear whatever you like. No harm there. But just be honest with yourself. If you are skinny, why wear a v-neck?
10. How often you check your phone while you are with us. Are you frequently stealing sly glances to see if you got a text or not? If your answer is yes, then yes we are judging you!
11. Don’t pretend to be someone you are not. We don’t dig fakers.
12. How you eat. With your mouth open or closed? Chewing with your mouth open isn’t the world’s most soothing sight.
13. How much you talk about yourself. If “you” are your favourite topic, then judging you talking about yourself is our favourite pastime.
14. How often you bring up your ex girlfriend. We don’t care how pretty or amazing or intelligent she is.
15. Your sense of humour. It’s important to be funny, but the right kind of funny.
16. Personal hygiene. Using a deodorant is not an excuse for not having a bath.
There we said it. Now you know! The cat is out of the bag.
Sponsored by Gillette India