Wedding season is upon us yet again. People look for all kinds of advice ranging from "You should beware if your to-be partner is showing these signs" to "what kind of gift is suitable for a friend who is getting married for the third time". Most of us will be a part of at least one wedding this season, as a friend, family, acquaintance or the ones getting hitched.
The wedding invitation cards are a very important part of this rite of passage. Announcements in newspapers succeeded the word of mouth invitation and were in turn succeeded by invitation cards over the years. The invitation cards have taken on a new avatar altogether now. Here are some interesting, quirky and adorable invitation cards:
1. This one says we've found the music of our life in each other.
2. They will never have to sing "I'm leaving on a jet plane".
Source: Cakechooser3. They will build picture-perfect memories, together.
Source: Ayo Keta Cerita
4. The "Admit Two" might have to be edited for Indian family invitations.
Source: Jack on the web
5. DIY Theatre Ticket means they'll spend quite some time writing these together.
Source: The DJ Network
6. Their life together will be a beach party, everyday!
7. This says: you complete me!
8. If Sherlock and Miss Marple got married...
Source: Gwens bridal bazaar
9. So that no questions like "kahan mile", "kaise" will be asked on the D-day.
Source: Top Wedding designs
10. The credit limit on their happiness will never run out!
Source: Need more Cookies
11. And they lived happily ever after!
Source: How wedding
12. Dil toh bachha hai ji!
13. Traditional with a twist!
14. Classy and chic!
15. Message in a Bottle:
16. Two souls struck by wanderlust and cupid!
17. NRI looooouuu marriage.
18. No more building castles in the air!
Source: Golden green
19. In dono ne ek dusre ko "YES-KIA"!
Source: My Life is Brilliant
21. Elegant and sorted.
Source: Wedding invitations party
23. Match-es are made in Heaven!
Source: Pink Whistle Man
24. They probably fell in love over coffee and books!
25. Rishton ki mithas!
26. They probably grew up playing Tippy Tippy Tap together as childhood friends!
27. Their romance probably owes a lot to WhatsApp...
28. They are the social media savvy couple.
Source: Celeb watch
29. We love DDLJ sooooo much......
30. "LOVE AT FIRST CRASH"
31. Fun! Fun! Fun!
Source: Indian cards