There's only one person who has, and always will be with you, and that's you. While the rest of us try to get used to that idea, you're busy falling in love with yourself. While the rest of us grapple with our insecurities, you lead the way by shedding your inhibitions and doing exactly what pleases you. So what if people don't understand it? It's you that matters the most in your life anyway!
1. You look forward to spending time with yourself.
2. You know your tastes, and you're not afraid to explore once in a while.
3. You don't need another person to tell you how awesome you are.
4. You don't always have the right answers, but you know that you can find them.
5. You're not afraid of making mistakes, because you look forward to learning from them.
6. When you look at the mirror, you see a strong, confident, beautiful person staring back at you.
7. You know what makes you happy, and you actively seek out happiness.
8. You don't let criticism get to you because you know nobody is perfect - yourself included.
9. You strive to be a better person every day.
10. You listen to everyone, but make your own decisions.
11. You trust yourself more than you trust anyone else.
12. You know, and accept yourself the way you are.
13. You have a unique sense of style and you make it work for you.
14. You wouldn't change yourself for anyone else. You love yourself the way you are.
15. You give people their dues, because you have no insecurities.
16. You find it easy to let go of inhibitions because you have stopped worrying about what other people think.
17. You don't think twice before pampering yourself.
18. You have learnt to let go of toxic relationship, because they do you more harm than good.
19. You have learnt to say 'no' as and when required.
20. You can let your hair down and have fun when you want to. You don't let anything get in your way.