“Ek culinary-challenged insaan ki zindagi tum kya jaano Ramesh baabu!? Aag aur dhue se roz jhulasta hai ek culinary-challenged, Ek three-course meal ke lie tarasta hai ek culinary-challenged, Bhaagta toh roz hai khaane ke peeche, par raat ko maggi kha k sota hai ek culinary-challenged.”
There are three kinds of people in this world - Those who are probable master chef contestants, those who manage to cook something, and those who just cannot handle the kitchen warfare. You, of course, fall in the latter. As much as you adore food, the process that goes into making it is the biggest hassle of your life. If cooking is an art, you are far from being an artist.
Here are 10 daily struggles that you face when it comes to cooking.
1. You have the phone numbers of all home delivery eat-out places on your finger tips.
2. Maggi is your true soul mate. You might run out of toilet paper, but maggi? Neverrrrrr!
3. So is Nutella and bread.
4. You often skip breakfast because making a toast and butter, while you are also running late, is so much more difficult than it sounds.
5. You have tried online recipes thinking of finally making yourself a scrumptious meal, but hours of smoke and hunger later, it has ended up like this.
6. This is how you react when someone gets home-cooked food.
7. You are always broke from having food outside.
8. You have the Zomato App on your phone which always comes handy when you can’t cook, which is almost every day.
9. Watching master chef gives you goose bumps. How can anybody cook something that good in 20 minutes?
10. When all else fails, pizza is just a call away!
God bless the one who made Maggi!
All GIFs sourced from Giphy