And rightly so! Punjabis have an aura the rest of us simply cannot compete with. But most importantly, it exists because they're such amazing people. I have lived in many cities, but my fondness for Punjabis is a different story altogether. They know the art of living and loving, and if you happen to know even one of them, you'd know what khul ke jeena actually means.
And so, this article is dedicated to them. I asked non-Punjabis about why they love Punjabis so much, and here are their awesome replies. I'm sure you'd want to say the same about your Punjabi friends!
1. " They are the most helpful people ever. Will go out of their way to help you (with anything). Unme badi warm feeling hoti hai ."
2. " They're bindaas people and don't give a fu** about what others think about them."
3. "Nobody can dance the way Punjabis can. They know how to break a leg feel ke saath !"
17. "They know the funniest and the most epic ways to cheer you up."
18. " Their work ethic is admirable. One of the few Indian communities where equal respect is given to both, the working class, the intellectuals and the businessmen. You'll never see a Punjabi ask for charity. They'd rather work for it."