There is something about a quarter-life crisis. It begins early in life and continues till the very end!20s is a weird age. While nothing seems to be going right in your life, you are surrounded by people who seem to have figured it all out. So, while most of your friends are getting married, here you are, totally clueless about where your other pair of jeans are. If you also feel that things aren't going your way, here are 20 signs that you are going through a quarter-life crisis:
1. You constantly find yourself asking the question, “What next?”
2. You often zone out contemplating about life and end up staring at empty walls and strangers.
"What am I doing with my life?"
Source I Bollypop.in
3. You have a job but you're worried that you don't have a career.
You find yourself in two minds about chasing your dreams or making money.
4. Even though you work day in and day out, your salary paints a rather sad picture.It's over as soon as the month begins.
5. You have zero savings.You're always broke.
6. Your parents just don't seem to understand you.
They think you're going through depression.
7. You feel too young to settle down and too old to experiment and try something new.
8. You dream about plans that you know you'll never execute.
Realisation time!Source I Bollypop.in
9. You have so much to do but you still while away time on Facebook.
10. You freak out when you see all your friends settling down, while you have no clue of what you will get up and do tomorrow.
11. Your love life feels like a mess and you are constantly worried about finding the right person for yourself.
12. Even if you are seeing someone, you keep wondering if he/she is 'the one' for you.
13. You can't stop watching the same TV series again and again.
14. You start fearing failure.When you were in college, you were always up for trying new things, but as you grow older, you're afraid to try them because, "What if they don't work out?"
15. You constantly find yourself judging people who are doing better in life than yourself.
"What? He got promoted again?"
16. Your life isn't turning out the way you had envisioned it to be, and that freaks you out.
17. You can't help obsessing about your school and college days and thinking about how perfect life was.
Life was so much better back then, no?
18. You miss your carefree attitude and feel like you have become a different person altogether.
Remember the times when road trip plans were made at the blink of an eye?
19. At the same time, you also worry about not being responsible enough for your age.
20. You start panicking when things pile up.
This is not how you wanted your life to be.
Source I ibnlive.in.com
All GIFs sourced from Tumblr unless mentioned otherwise.