There's not much to say about Rahul Yadav that you haven't already heard. The Ex-CEO of Housing.com created a furore through not one but several antics as the head of his company, displaying an eccentric, bizarre and brash attitude that only a 26 year could exhibit. He might be slightly annoying, and just so damn smug, but it's still fun to read about him, especially via his Facebook cover photos, which perfectly depict his recent life journey.
Here's a super simple timeline of Rahul Yadav's recent past via his Facebook photos!
1. A new career towards the start of something beautiful - Housing.com
August 2012 - Housing.com is born.
2. He's providing easy living for people who can't find accomodation
3. He's young, smart and made a fortune, just like Batman
December 2014 - Investments keep coming in
4. Donates his entire share in the company to his 2251 employees
March 2015- Donates his shares, claiming he's too young to chase money.
5. Public spat with Sequoia India MD Shailendra Singh for poaching Housing.com staff
March 2015- Writes a strongly worded letter to the MD about his 'unethical and inhuman' tactics
6. No other way for the company to go but UP!
7. Getting into tiffs with competitors CommonFloor and MagicBricks
March 2015 - Claims MagicBricks was trying to Malign Housing.com
8. A clear case of shots fired at Times Group
March 2015 - Times Group owns MagicBricks, and thereby joins the fray.
9. Get the best deals, only with Housing.com
10. Another indirect attack at the (alleged) poaching tactics of competitors and inefficient colleagues
May 2015 - Quits the company, only to rejoin a while later.
11. He's pissed off a lot of people, namely MagicBricks, Times Group and Economic Times
May 2015 - Facing a lot of flak from all sides for his brash ways.
12. Housing.com board must decide what to do about his antics
June 2015 - Housing.com board to decide what to do about him.