Samosa is spicy, hot and always available. What's not to love? People call it oily and unhealthy; but haters gonna hate, right? You don't pay attention to such things. In fact, you can't even trust a person who doesn't like eating samosas. Samose mein aaloo rahe na rahe, no one can do you apart.
1. You still remember the first time you met Samosa.
2. You were young, and Samosa was too hot for you to handle back then.
3. But you had tasted love. One bite, and you just knew that you and Samosa were meant for each other.
4. And that's how the affair started. Even after all these years, it has not lost its passion.
5. You romanced Samosa at the school canteen.
6. You often went to meet Samosa at the pados waali dukaan.
7. You even managed to spend some time with Samosa when you went out shopping with your cousins.
8. You're so close now, you know each other by smell.
9. Samosa is dependable, it's always been there for you.
Where there's a kitchen, there's a samosa.
10. Time and again, Samosa has provided comfort, company and filled you up with its warmth.
11. Samosa never fails to surprise you. Just when you think you've got it all figured out, it opens up new worlds.
12. There is nothing you miss in life, more than a hot Samosa - especially when you see ketchup lying around.
13. Many t-shirts, bedsheets and pants have borne the greasy marks of your relationship. You flaunt your stains with pride.
14. You never shy away from introducing Samosa to your friends and family.
In fact, all guests in your house are welcomed with a loaded plate.