It’s one of Delhi’s biggest and most important markets and a destination for every girl who’s out on a hunt for trendy clothes at killer prices. From stylish clothes to designer bags to fashionable jewellery, Sarojini Nagar never disappoints. And of course, what’s thrift shopping without a healthy dose of bargaining? It’s all part of the charm, right?
1. It is the only market where girls can get Zara & Mango apparel at 1/4th its original price.
2. Looking for the latest fashion trends? Sarojini is the best place to get a mind boggling variety of cuts, styles & colors!
4. It’s always a win-win situation for the jewellery junkies. From hand cuffs to earrings to neck pieces, you can find it all.
5. Hair accessories are the new fashion statement for girls & S.N is a treasure chest filled to the brim with them.
7. And if you don’t want to miss out on fresh stock, then go shop on a weekday.
8. Can’t resist slings, totes or clutches? Then you’ll definitely find your ‘Bagwati’ in S.N.
P.S- It’s closed on Mondays.
Top picks for you
inothernewsMoo Phatt2 days ago | 3 min read