“If music be the food of love, play on!” – William Shakespeare
When it comes to romance, ambience plays an important role, and music is a crucial part of it. We attach memories and sentiments to songs. Songs have a way of transporting us to another world. We curated a few which will surely set the mood for some intimacy with your significant other. You’re welcome!
1. The Bartender: Tum jo mil gaye ho
When you want to show just how much you appreciate your partner!
2. Susheela Raman: Yeh mera deewanapan hai
Abandon in your love!
3. Frank Sinatra: Fly me to the moon
You know your s/o has that affect on you!
4. Louis Armstrong: Moon river
Wherever you’re goin’, I’m goin’ your way!
5. The Bartender: Yeh samaa
Samaa hai yeh pyaar ka… Do I need to say more?
6. Marvin Gaye: Let’s get it on
7. Ella Fitzgerald: Dream a little dream
As honest as love gets…
8. Peaches: F**k the pain away
When you just want to blow each other’s… minds!
9. Sanam: Lag jaa gale
Because this moment is all you may have!
10. Yunhi besabab from the web series LoveBytes
Sponsored by Sony Liv
Top picks for you
EntertainmentSnigdha Nalini Oreyaabout 20 hours ago | 4 min read